Monday, April 2, 2012

Can I voice it out?

lately i'm not sure of what i want in my life.. actually i'm afraid of trying to get the wrong guy.. but at the same time i'm afraid if the guy is the one for me.. then it will turn out the other way.. before i started to crush on him.. i hated him damn much.. hahhaa.. yeah right.. like old malay people kept saying.. if you really hated someone.. u might end up fall in love with him.. hahaha.. yeah hell.. right.. i guess.. the first time i met him was in the problem solving class.. hahaha.. funny.. i did not noticed him at that time..its just his friend.. huhu... then i went to the arabic 1 class.. as the lecturer kept asking questions, he was the only that seemed very active to give the answers.. ( yeah.. it was as if you are the only one knew about it) hohoho..~ (at that time i was like.. errkk) then i went to the class as usual. almost every time i can see his face.. but there was no feelings towards him.. until there was a trip.. during the trip.. i don't know what really happened to me..  its like when i see his face.. the feeling of "sayang" was there...hahahhaha... but during that time, i did not tell my friends. i've just kept in secretly.. between me and myself..  sometimes i laugh at myself.. how come in a short period of time.. (2 days) i can badly crush on him.. it went on as if.. "perigi mencari timba" hahahaha.. aku ler tuh.. ok i'm the one whom started.. text..text... text.. even sometimes he don't even replys my text..hahahaha..

ok.. lately i get a little bit mad.. 50% of fed up.. it seems that he did not noticed of what the hell i'm trying to do to get his attention.. hoho~ u can go and ask my friends... ( perhaps they will said " haah.. tiap2 mase asik cite sal dier jerr") hahahah..  diz afternoon i had my grooming class.. guess what.. (ok i, don't have to mention here) ok the truth was i'm jealous.. okey~!.. what the hell did the girl actually do? can u please don't touch him? huh~ if i had powers... at that time i'll make you suffer girl.. shit.. do you have to actually bergurau and cucuk2 him? eeeeee babiiiii..geramm aku... haah kan.. kau pown suke perempuan usik2 kau...  eeeeee..vaviikkk... aku lak suke tgk kau bergurau cam tuh............ bodoh toll... hahaha aku mmg kuat jelez.. the very very very strong jealousy one.. yeah..that's me..huhu..

then when i tried to calm down.. i played with the games in my phone .. while waiting for the mulimedia class.. then something went wrong.. my phone was hang.. ok~! shit.. what else i can do? went to tesco..then ask the people in the telephone shop to do something.. yeah hell.. the only thing he+she (pengkid) can said.. i can't do anything....vavikkkk.... then i went straight home..huhu.. i was fasting.. + sweating badly + exhausted = huh~!..... then me myself can fixed it.. daaa~

the best part was.. after a few minutes in the class.. one of the people loudly said.. " kelas tak ade.. lecturer ader meeting" hahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahah (hell)~....

went home..... then i got a text messsage...my happy metre went up 10%..hahahahaha

ok bye2 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment